December 13, 2019

Blogmas 2019 : Day 13 Thank God it's Friday


In the real world things happen and that's what happened for blogmas day 11 and 12th. I ended up having to reschedule 2 appointments around work to deal with things I thought I had already taken care of on previous days #adulting

Are you one to freak out when things don't go as planned or do you enjoy freestyling through your days? I need structure. I need to know what am suppose to be doing within blocks of hours throughout the day. That's how I stay organized. Being that* organized allows me to not freak out when i have to rearrange plans because am aware of all the moving pieces.

Am all about, where are we going? what are we doing? what time do we need to be there? what time are we done? what attire? etc....you can never be too prepared and honestly, I believe being organized ahead of time allows me to show up and be completely present in the moments because everything that needs to be taken care of is done.

Tonight, am attending an ugly sweater party wearing a pretty normal sweater.
I might share pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment