December 14, 2019

Blogmas 2019 : Day 14 Financial Literary


Today I joined a friend to celebrate the opening of a new business venture. Am so proud of her and her partners and what they’ve been able to achieve. They’re story has inspired me to keep moving forward with my own dreams . This year the goal was to surround myself with people in the financial education /literacy field and what a divine orchestrated encounter this has been . It's interesting what happens when we speak out and declare our intentions. The universe will always respond and set into motion a series of events that will lead you to where you wanna go.
But ask yourself, are you listening? paying attention?


The Burlington Community Financial center is located 
83 cambridge st, suite 2A in Burlington, MA 01803.

It's never to late to start learning about finance and how to make your money work for you. As someone in the Wellness industry, I have had to embark on this learning journey on my own since unfortunately it's not taught in high schools or colleges. I wish i was more informed 10 years ago but that't ok. The next 10 years don't have to look the same if we're open to learning.



No comments:

Post a Comment