September 4, 2013

How to end the year + Fitness Inspiration from C.J. Senter

I just realized we have only 4 months till the end of 2013.
 I've maintained most of my new year resolutions but looking for a way to end the year on a good note.



I'm thinking, maybe sign up and train for another half marathon? Perhaps beat my PR?

Or embark on some other fitness related challenge.

I'm not quite sure yet. I believe there's something rewarding about ending the year on a good note no matter how it may have started.

Because as we all know, its not how you start but how you finish...that you finished and never quit, that matters.




Fitness Inspiration :  C.J. Senter


This kid is amazing. I wonder if there are any side effects for training so hard at such a young age.
Will have to research on that because I do believe in moderation in all that you do.





























2 comments:

  1. Reap the benefits of largely advanced chemicals -- you'll discover your ex intended for: "worldlife"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emsculpt Neo is an advanced body contouring treatment that combines high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology with radiofrequency (RF) energy. This non-invasive procedure aims to reduce fat and build muscle simultaneously. During treatment, the RF energy heats and destroys fat cells, while the HIFEM technology induces powerful muscle contractions, leading to increased muscle mass and tone. Emsculpt Neo from hnclinic.com.my is commonly used on the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, and arms. The procedure is typically painless, requires no downtime, and shows noticeable results after a few sessions. It's an effective solution for individuals seeking body sculpting without surgery. Emsculpt treatment

    ReplyDelete