December 10, 2019

Blogmas 2019 : Day 10 predecessors and successors

The more books I read like Mark Batterson's Chase the lion, the more curious I become about the genesis of  my personality, the dreams in my heart, my quirks, my stubbornness, my adventure spirit.

 But also why it seems like I literary have to fight and bleed to achieve every goal that I set out to accomplish.


Why does it feel like, I just can't catch a break and when I do, it's temporal?

Why do some things come easy for some people yet hard for others?

How much do generation curses or blessings established by the behavior patterns of our fore fathers 5, 10, 15, 20 generations remove? affect us today?

 Now as a born-again , I understand the implications of being renewed, but should we stay ignorant of the junk we've inherited?
Or should we use the revelation as inside information to help us combat the road blocks ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment