September 22, 2016

Getting Ready For Fall Season








Over the labour day holidays, I found myself digging out my winter blanket  to snuggle against the cold weather. 

I can't believe FALL is here!

I feel like there are 2 attitudes to the Fall Season.





                                                        




Attitude #1.

Those who are happy the summer heat waves are over . 



Outdoor workout enthusiasts who can now schedule runs without the fear of over heating.


                                                                                                                                                                                                               






Attitude #2.

Those who are so scared of the upcoming winter, they start moping in September!


I use to be in the second group. My fear of the winter prevented me from enjoying the fall season. I've been slowly changing that approach to enjoy Fall weather in New England. 










This Fall, I want to challenge myself to do a fall bucket list. Enjoy the weather, enjoy the culture, eat/cook seasonal menus and enjoy fall activities around Boston. I don't want to miss out of the fall season by being over preoccupied of the upcoming winter.



What are you looking forward to this FALL?

No comments:

Post a Comment