September 12, 2016

A not so quiet Summer (RECAP)

This is the first summer in a long time that I did not take an international trip on account of prioritizing my financial obligations.

I was thinking my summer will be quiet and uneventful but that wasn't the case.

Here are some of the things I got into over the summer proving that travelling locally can be equally as exciting as going abroad.

 I want to challenge myself to plan more trips around the New England States.

1. Read about my visit to Charleston , North Carolina here


2. Watching the Copa America finale with my friends in Atlanta, GA. Chi-chi-chi-le-le-le




3. Girls Weekend Gateway in Washington, DC




We were too busy eating and chatting up a storm we didn't do any significant sight seeing.

4. Summer loving in Boston: Taking Stock




5. A visit to the New England Zoo




6. Meeting Richard Bona and experiencing an Amazing Jazz concert at Scullers Jazz Club




7. Experiencing a quiet labor day holidays to wrap up the summer with a good friend







What adventures did you get into this summer? 
Tweet your responses to @mapetiteniche

No comments:

Post a Comment