September 26, 2013

T444Z Hair Food for Natural Hair

T44Z Hair Food is a locally made hair product for natural hair. I met Brenda at the African Boston Festival this summer at the vendors booths . Even though I had braids on at the time, I was attracted to the product because of all the healthy ingredients listed in it.


After taking my braids out, I spent the last 3 weeks only using T44Z,  glycerin and water to see how it affects my hair. Am not a product junky. I don't believe in putting 5+ different products on my hair at the same time.




Ingredients
Aloe, Herbal Extract, Rose Oil,  Chamomile, Menthol, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Castor Oil, Peppermint, Papaya Extracts, Vitamin A, Carrot Extracts, Shea butter, Essential Oils

Label
For massive hair growth, volume and thickness. Repairs hair line. Stops balding, dandruff, scalp dryness, itchiness and hair loss.

Directions
Apply to whole hair once a week
For damaged areas such as bald patches and hair line, apply daily.

My Review
I was mostly interested in the repair hair line and scalp dryness remedies because those are the 2 issues I face with my natural hair.

When I initially opened the product, I was concerned about the yellow under tones and beads. I thought maybe it will leave a yellow streak on  my dark hair. Fortunately that wasn't the case. Even though it looks yellow, once you rub it on your palms, or even if you place it ..as is....on your hair, once melted, the oil leaves no colour residue.

Because of my thick hair, instead of once a week, I used it 2 -3 times a week at night before doing a protective style for bed. I prefer putting products in my hair at night because sleep is the optimum time for the body to undergo the process of  growth & repair.

Smell - Its smells fresh and minty. Probably because of the menthol added to it. Also the menthol leaves your scalp feeling refresh similar to what a breath mint or mouth wash does and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that feeling because the summer heat + evening cold always leave my scalp dry and itchy.

Lastly, even though its oily, it doesn't weight down your hair or leave it feeling or looking greasy.

Honestly, am trying to think of some short coming for this product but so far I got nothing. For my hair and my hair issues, it does the job. I can not comment on hair growth or thickness because my hair is already naturally thick and grows very slow. I will probably have to use it for longer than 3 weeks for any hair growth comparison.  Although I will mention that my hair line has seen some growth.


Will I recommend this product? YES & OUI

To order
 call Brenda at 617-504-3727
Email her at Brenda@t444zhairfood.com
or check out her website www.T44ZHAIRFOOD.com







Shriiiiiiinkage will be the death of me this fall/winter. I'm tired of telling people, no I didnt get a hair cut over night. It just shrank.....

2 comments: