September 10, 2014

Review : Marika Sports Bra


Recently I had been trying to revamp my fitness "closet" as part of a large scale attempt to get my mindset back on track.

I went into TJ Maxx with the intentions of picking up a couple of Under Armour sports bras because I love the brand. However, I was not prepared for the price tags that accompanied the awesome bras.

After browsing the racks for alternative options, I spotted the Marika sports bras. At first skepticism crept in because I did not recognize the brand.

But what I did like love was the price tag. I could afford to buy one and test run it without feeling bad about the money spent if it did not work out

PROS
- Extremely good support. Especially for ladies who are blessed in the bosom

- The quality of the material and design are great

- Affordable for those on a budget who still want to purchase something of great quality

- The additional bra-like straps in the back allows you to customize the tightness or looseness to your preference
This is especially great for people who tend to loose weight in their chest region. Instead of having to purchase a whole new set of bras...you can just adjust the tightness of this bra

CONS
- Initially it felt like perhaps I had bought the wrong size.

I don't know how else to explain it but because of the material, you have to "break" into the bra . Overtime it molds into the curves of your chest ....into a perfect personalized fit.

I kind of don't want to put it down as a con.....its like breaking into a new pair of shoes.....

I am only putting it down as a con so anyone reading this will not think there's something wrong with the bra or that they bought the wrong size.





No comments:

Post a Comment