February 4, 2019

Celtics vs OKC thunders Game day 02/03/2019


If there was ever a day that validates Boston/New England as one of the best sports fan cities in the US, that day was yesterday, Sunday February 4th , 2019.

In Ice Hockey, the Boston Bruins won their game against Washington Capital 1-0 . Causing washington's 14 game winning strike to come to a complete halt.

In football, the New England Patriots won the super bowl against the Los Angeles Rams

And in Basketball, I watched the celtics defeat the Oklahoma City Thunders at TD Gardens. 





It was an electrifying day here for fans of all the sports. I wish I could tell you that I was out in the streets jumping for joy with everyone but I wasn't. This is still Boston and the weather was cold , so I stayed home, cuddled up with a good cup of tea, living vicariously through everyone's social media highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment