October 8, 2012

Rock Body Fit Club

I decided to model a t-shirt (I Rock My body) for my friend's fitness club's face book page.

Keep in mind I am not a professional photographer nor have i ever claimed to be a model.
This is amateur work at its worst :)



Rock Body Fit Club (RBFC) is a premier health and fitness club for ALL determined to build 

self image through healthy eating, fitness and friendship.




 RBFC strives on the concept of teamwork by developing strong unique friendships and 

sister-hood ties within the club members. 





The bond creates a foundation and support system that guid
es, directs, motivates, 



inspires,
 builds, and encourages the members in their journey towards achieving a healthy

 lifestyle and fitness goals; thus improving self-image. 






Namaste ^_^

Did you workout today? Don't let the rainy fall or chill weather stop you. Stock up on wind breakers and waterproof gears


No comments:

Post a Comment