February 7, 2012

Artiste: Irman

I came across this artist on a late night prowl on Google +  and immediately fell in love with this soft spoken native of Yaounde, Cameroon. She was discovered through YouTube and her music is now well known in Europe. She is another example of the mantra...don't sit down and wait for things to happen in your life...CHASE-WALK-RUN-CRAWL after your dreams and they will come to life if you put in the effort. She was able to jump start her music career with funds donated by her fans and people who believed in her music. I never get tired of reading these types of success stories. They are my inspirations to never give up. Not everyone grows up with opportunities served on a golden platter and some of us have to create those opportunities for ourselves.


Regardless of the circumstances of your birth, you get to decide how you want the story of your life to end.





2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love these types of stories too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...am always like..if they can do it...what is my excuse? what am i waiting for?

    ReplyDelete