July 25, 2024

It's Me : Am the problem


I am learning that sometimes it's okay to humble yourself and go back to the starting line.
Back to a place that might make you feel like ...am too advances to be here.....I've been here and done this already. 
Because sometimes, that knowing is what is causing the roadblock.  You feel you know better and will do better...and yet the proof / evidence indicates you know better but are not doing better.
You are not implementing what you claim to already know.

This is where I find myself with running. I have ran half marathons. I have accomplished alot of athletic goals over the years. And yet at some point I fell off the bandwagon and am currently trying to pick myself back up and start running again. 

But instead of trying to start where I ended, I am going back to the beginning.  Back to the basics of running 101 and working my way back up. 

What are you currently revisiting at the primarily level that you had previously conquered ?

XOXO
Staywell mes amies.

No comments:

Post a Comment