September 4, 2020

Temple Square : Salt Lake City Part 2


 I felt like Temple Square deserves it's own blog post because it's the main  thing in Salt Lake City. 

With multiple buildings and campuses spread out across the city, Temple Square is the heart /headquarters of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.


I was unable to see all of it due to work constraints. Also Covid 19 made it such that, tours inside a lot of the buildings were restricted. 








I will love the opportunity to go back and experience the interiors of those iconic buildings.

Especially to visit the museum that has information on the founding families and the history of the church. I love learning about history because I am always curious about whether my current personality will thrive or fail in different time eras.

 






There is so much to see and learn in and around Temple Square that you need to make this a multi days sight seeing tour. 

Have you been to Salt Lake city?

or better yet, are you from Salt Lake City?

If so, what's you're favourite thing about the city?

No comments:

Post a Comment