September 8, 2020

My Current Perfumes and why I choose them [ VERSACE ]

 First of all, as a graduate of Financial Peace University,

 it's important for me to state that

 I bought these perfumes ON SALE.

The 2 perfumes I will be talking about are

#1. Versace Yellow Diamond

#2. Blue Diamond Femme


I had run out of perfumes leading up to this purchase so I was only looking to own 2 options. 

And the sales made financial sense.

My 2 requirements were;

#1. An every day light perfume for work that will not over whelm my coworkers.

#2. A musky , sexual, night time , for going out, evening wear perfume.

#1. Versace Yellow Diamond

Am so glad the consultant recommended this perfume to me even though I was very adamant about HATING floral scents.

I cannot stand women who smell like a botanical garden or flower green house.

I love this scent. It is NOT FLORAL or over powering at all.
The citrus ( which was a concern ) is light and clean for a work perfume.

#2. Blue Diamond Femme

I loooooooove musky scents especially in men.
An additional component of the sale included getting a 3rd scent for  FREE which I did get the male version of this scent for my man-friend.

I love the Dylan blue because I do love dark and musky scents.
I especially love this in the male version than the female version.
This is a perfect scent for evening wear, cocktail hour with your girl friends or a night out with bae.

All in all, as a minimalist, I do not believe in owning a whole variety of perfumes. I prefer the idea of having a signature scent.
I will not be purchasing any more perfumes until I run out of this options. 

In addition to these perfumes I have 2 every day sprays that are not long lasting from victoria secret and Bed Bath & Beyond.
This is enough for me.
 I will keep you up to date as far as how these new scents cohabitate with my natural pheromones.

What scents do YOU like?
 Leave your comments below or on my email or reach out to me on instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment