August 31, 2020

For the Love of Nescafe

This Post is not for Coffee Snubs.


As much as I love a good cup of fancy coffee, 
I find that am always nostalgic about the Nescafe.

It reminds me of morning breakfast routines in Cameroon.
I also love this instant option for making my flask of coffee to take to work.

You can make 100 cups of coffee for less than $5!!!

Now if that's not a money savings power move I don't know what is.

And then to spice it up, I try a variety of lactose free creamers.

Some of my favourite Coffee mate flavors are;

💓 Italian Sweet Creme     ðŸ’“ Caramel Latte
💓 Hazelnut     ðŸ’“ French Vanilla

I was surprised that I did not like the coconut creme. I had such high hopes but it just was not a strong enough taste of coconut. I know the nutritional values of Coffee mate products can be questionable but that's what I currently use to jazz up my Nescafe instant coffee.

Are you a coffee drinker? 
If so, How do you like your coffee?


No comments:

Post a Comment