July 3, 2020

“Without Struggle, Success has no value.”

One of my scriptures for this year has been

20 Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear 21 so that I return safely to my father’s household, then the Lord[a] will be my God 22 and[b] this stone that I have set up as a pillar will be God’s house, and of all that you give me I will give you a tenth.

I've been on a journey since the beginning of the year. 

I have crossed continents and oceans back and forth and even now I 

find myself in a new city where the journey continues.


In a sense, I feel like all my life I've been on a journey. 

The difference between now and the past is this; 

in the past, I was always looking forward to a destination.

Now, I find more pleasure in enjoying the ride, with little thought to 

the destination. 

My philosophy is, as long as I keep making the right decisions, in the

 right directions then the destination, whatever that becomes, will

 also always be right.



No comments:

Post a Comment