June 22, 2020

Lululemon Stocks and Tights


I'm not exactly sure what is triggering lululemon stocks to go up in the middle of a pandemic. I suppose I could jump on the internet of things and find a deep dive financial analytics of the whole thing....but I can't be bothered.

The only reason am blogging about it is because the rise in its stock prices got my attention. Because for a moment my budgetnista self had forgotten about their outrageous prices for tights ( $90+). 


Mine are the thunder tights that rip ALL tights.
You name the brand, I've tried it.
You name the dollar amount, I've unfortunately spent it.

This is not to dismiss the high quality nature of their product. As with any market, in the athletic leisure market there is a broad range of quality and proven performance when it comes to products.

My only problem is, AT THE END OF THE DAY, ALL MY  WORKOUT TIGHTS ARE MET WITH THE SAME FATE......TORN BY MY THUNDER THIGHS after a period of time.

Are lululemon tights worth the money? 
Yes if you can afford it effortlessly and No if you have to put in a lot of effort/budgeting to earn the money to be able to afford it. 

There are many other budget friendly options in the market that can meet your fitness needs.


You're paying for the brand/cult. 

Let's not forget they had to be pressured to start selling higher sizes. 
I don't know why people feel pleased with a business or anyone who has to be pressured into doing the right thing.
 It doesn't mean they have changed their belief system. 

It's like with apologies. 
You should not have to ask for one. 
The offender should have the self awareness 
to know they have been disrespectful. 
There is nothing pleasing about an apology that 
you have to strong-arm out of someone. 
At that point it's not even worth it or genuine in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment