September 14, 2020

A Healthy Mango Smoothie

I approach smoothie making the same way I approach dumping whatever I want into a slow cooker or crock pot.

Am using mangoes because I had some left over mangoes that were on their way out. 

A good way to save fresh fruits is to freeze it until it's ready for use. 

That't what I did with these mangoes.


Secondly, I was craving the taste of ginger so I put that in the blender.

The rest of the ingredients, honestly, were chosen based on my feelings in the moment :) and what my palette was craving.

You can do whatever you want.

You are the BOSS in your kitchen 





I do have to mention that I've been dealing with some digestion and gut issues and that also inspired what I put in my smoothie like all the fiber and chia seeds you see.

The end result tasted more tumericky than what i wanted because
 I put too much of the powder so be mindful of your portion sizes.

All in all, I was happy with my smoothie. 
Don't over think it. 
You can have a healthy smoothie without compromising on taste.
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment