April 22, 2020

Learn something NEW

When was the last time you learned something new?

I was just thinking how since I left grad school, I have not learned a new skill, outside of work related procedures and protocols.
It doesn't have to be something formal or work related.
It could just be something fun, like learning how to cook a dish you have never tried before, learning to crochet, learning to braid your own hair, learning to ride a scooter, learnign to fly a drone, learning to swim, learning to bike, learning to mix drinks, learning a card magic trick to play kids, learning to paint, learning to blog, etc

We have time NOW to learn something new. 
My goal for the next couple of weeks will be to learn something new in the IT field. Like an introduction to information technology 101 and then based on what piques my interest, I will allow myself to dive down that rabbit hole.

What will you be learning during this quarantine season?
Drop me a message about it and let's cheer each other on.

No comments:

Post a Comment