November 22, 2019

Book Review: Believer's Authority by Kenneth E. Haggin

 
 
This is such a small but powerful book, you should be able to read it in a day.
I love this book because it is a not so gentle reminder to us Christian believers, of all the many dimensions of our faith.
 
 
If you call yourself a Christian and you believe in the words of the bible, then you have to believe  EVERYTHING that the bible says about our Authority over this fallen world that we live in.


 
 This book was a recommended read for our team before we headed out to Honduras. I went to Honduras on a mission trip over the summer. I have yet to post about it because every time I try to, words fail me. I am not able to put into words everything that I experienced on that trip.



 
The believer's authority reminds us that there is a spiritual dimension here on earth.
As we walk through the challenges in life and take physical actions against them, let us not forget the power of prayers and our authority to move mountains, to cast out demons, to heal the sick beyond taking medication and to break generational curses. This book was a timely read for me , not just because of the mission trip but because of the personal battles I was dealing with over the summer.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment