September 21, 2019

My current podcast list : Fall 2019 Edition




Podcasts are all the rave these days. That and audio book but while I've not been able to get into listening to audio books, I love podcasts!

With audio books I find that I quickly forget the stories or details around the novels like character names and locations and etc. I am not able to re-tell a story accurately to another person when I've only listened to the audio books.

There is something about having your fingers caress through the words and pages of a book that leaves a lasting imprint on the mind.


My favorite podcasts usually have not more than 3 speakers. Any more than that  and its overwhelming and chaotic for me. I have been using podcasts to build my faith, to learn financial principles and just work on my mental health.

I love listening to podcasts on long commutes to work (driving) or when I go for a walk at the park (evening walk routine after dinner).



Here is my list








I have also been listening to a Senegalese podcast, Alors on dit quoi  just to get a pulse of whats going on in the country.


What are you guys reading/listening?

Where/How do you listen? 





No comments:

Post a Comment