January 28, 2019

Vision Board Event

I hosted a vision board get together at my house this past weekend. It was a great way to get to know my friends on a more personal level.

It's funny how you think you know someone until they share a dream they have in their hearts with you that you would never have guessed .



When it comes to organizing a vision board party,  there are no rules . I provided 
1.Snacks
2.Boards
3. Magazines
4. Markers and other arts supplies

Encourage guests to bring any personal items they might want to include on their board or their own magazines. For me this year a lot of my goals have to do with switching my mindset instead of tangible things like buying a new car or home.  One thing I did to help guide my thought process was breaking down my goals into 4 sections 

I. Worship - My spiritual journey
II. Work - Focus on Career
III. Play -  because life is too short not to have fun.
IV. Rest 

Depending on the size of the group and how familiar everyone is with each other, encourage guests to share their goals . Perhaps by the end of the night you would have gained an accountability partner for the year.

If you will love to go on this journey with me and help me achieve my goals, click here





No comments:

Post a Comment