August 17, 2018

Flipping my Perspective


As I mentioned in my previous blog post,
am dealing with a lot of conflict resolutions 
(or at least attempting and partially succeeding in it).

I am trying to change my perspective in the hopes that it will help me to understand other points of views.

My word for July and now August was Surrender.

 but am also adding for the fall season

Focus and Consistency



I need to be consistent with my running plan and I need to focus and meet all the major deadlines I have in August.
 I cannot afford to be distracted.

What is your theme for the month of August as we transition from summer to Fall. I can't believe summer is almost over. This one went by way to fast for me. Too much happened too soon. 
This year is definitely going to be one I remember for the rest of my life.

p.s this is not a how to perform a headstand post. Nor is it a good depiction of one. Obviously my head stand game needs a  lot of improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment