May 12, 2017

My First Boston Celtic Game: NBA PLAYOFFs


I'm not going to make this a poetic post. I've been to many ball games in Atlanta; football, baseball, soccer and basketball games. But this was my first ball game in Boston even though I've been to TD Gardens many times for other types of events like concerts and shows.

As with any other event space, the food was pricey, the drinks weren't strong enough but the game was AMAZING!!!! I loved every part of the experience.






My friend and I took an uber to the gardens for an easy $9.60 which was great. You don't have to worry about spending time looking for parking or driving under the influence. However, after the game our uber surge charge went up to $30.00 so we took the mbta train! 



I can't believe it took me this long to attend a game in Boston. Now am going to sign up for more games, I'll go see the Red Sox play, the Bruins, and maybe one day I'll brave the masses and head to foxborough for the football games

No comments:

Post a Comment