July 3, 2016

Taking Stock at the Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway Conservancy


Feeling
Excited & Nervous about the goals  planned for the reminder of the year. 6 months to go!

Thinking
How to be a better person

Knowing 
My value and cherry picking those I invite into a friendship or partnership

Making
Tough decisions. Business over pleasure.

Eating
Mangoes this summer. I've been daydreaming of our homes in Maroua, Cameroon a lot recently. We lived next to mango farms and My friends and I spent a lot of time stealing  mangoes from them.

Cooking
Trying to cook more vegetables and less carbs 

Drinking
Margaritas!💃💃💃


Reading
I'm about to start reading When Breath Becomes Air. Waiting for it from my local library

Playing
Summer league Soccer! Futbol! 
Did you guys catch the Copa Finale? Chi! chi! chi! Le! Le! Le!

Procrastinating
On studying for my exams. Like seriously I need a whooping for that one

Wasting Time
On insignificant people with their time wasting ulterior motives


Creating
 A new Instagram account with a wellness consultant branding approach. 

Enjoying
 The weather. New England takes its weathers seriously. Winter is for snarly snow storms as much as Summer is for gorgeous blue skies and beaches

Wondering
 Not If but When I'll be achieving my goals.

Loving: My life the way it's carved out right now. 
A mind at peace is priceless

Hoping
 To fall in love with the right person

Needing 
To kiss and cuddle💑 

Smelling
 My stinking sweaty workout clothes. Ive been trying to regain my 2011 body

Wearing
Skirts and shorts. When are they going to invent clothes that emits air conditioning?

Giggling
Over Rum. Rum with a friend is an insta-giggle fest

Bookmarking 
European & Caribbean cities to visit

I hope you enjoyed this little fun exercise with me. If you do one, please share with me on my twitter @mapetiteniche

No comments:

Post a Comment