July 5, 2016

Copa America Centenario Finale 2016

 Argentina vs Chile

I was in Atlanta during the Copa finale and you already know.... the ONE.....the ONLY... the BEST... place to watch soccer games in the city is Fado's Irish Pub. 

Atlanta has 2 locations but I went to the 273 Buckhead Ave location with some college mates

New Friends were made

Drinks where drank

Chants where screamed out loud by both fans

I was rooting for whoever was buying me shots for the night
And by the end of the night as you already know it...

Chi! Chi! Chi! Le! Le! Le! won


(Picture Credit: TotalSportek)
_____________________________

The next day was operations recovery brunch at Corner Bakery Cafe on Peach tree street by Lennox Mall before catching my flight back to Boston.


The best part of the cafe was my server Yvonne who is well known for giving out free hugs and sending you off with a blessing to have a wonderful day.

So if you're ever in need of a free Hug, go see Yvonne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment