February 6, 2016

Product Review : CVS Pharmacy Cold & Hot Sore Muscle Spray

Dupe for Icy Hot Pain Relieving Balm

To be honest, I haven't tried the icy hot version. I didn't feel the need to because this one works out well for me. I can't guarantee that you will have the same results .

Active Ingredients
□ 7.6% Menthol
□ 29.0% Methyl Salicylate

Uses
□ Pain relief therapy for arthritis, bruises, cramps, backache, muscle strains and sprains

How I used it
I was experiencing back pain which I traced back to wearing the wrong shoes. I was also dealing with sore muscles from over training. And in general, I was working a job which required standing for long hours.
I used the spray when I came home at the end of my day after a nice warm shower. It helped make the pain better for the next day. I will also take it to work and use periodically.
The effect was immediate. And just like the name, first it's cold then it becomes hot and the sensation spreads around the region.

Downside: It has a strong methyl scent and I dont feel like it resolves the pain for a long time. Yes I had pain and soreness but am not sure this will work for someone with excruciating symptoms.  You might need something stronger.




No comments:

Post a Comment