October 28, 2015

Fall Favorite Tag 2015





It's that time of the year again. Fall Favorite Tag. I don't



 know why I don't do more of these tags but here goes 



nothing.





Favorite Candle Scent: Currently Blueberry just because 

that's what I am burning at the moment. I don't buy candle 

scents that I don't like.



Favorite Fall Makeup: This Lipstick from Hikari






Favorite Drink: Mighty Leaf Tea - Wild Berry Hibiscus






Favorite Thanksgiving Food : Pecan Pie!!!



Favorite Fall clothing accessory : My Ralph Lauren 


Gloves +5 years and still keeps me warm and cozy



Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn 


maze?
 None but if I had to choose, a hay ride. I can always 

hijack the car and getaway  (^_-)  



Favorite Halloween movie? I hate scary movies





Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? Kit Kat and 


Mounds


New Book I discovered




What is your Favorite thing about Fall? Cuddling up in


 bed with a good book, music playing in the background, 

while its raining outside my window. 



No comments:

Post a Comment