May 11, 2014

MAY 2014 Instagram Fitness Challenges

Spring is here!!!

It's time to start working on sculpturing those beach bodies.

Here are the instagram fitness challenges I have been doing for the month.

As usual, I love Shauna's Sweat A Day daily exercise suggestions.



 As for yoga, I don't practice the poses daily but do a combination of 3 -5 days worth of poses as part of my work out routine for a day. I alternate between the Healthy Happy Yogi challenge and the Fitfluential 







Lastly let's not forget the girls from Tone It Up.

I've been following them for years.
Imagine my surprise to see them have a show on Bravo Tv.
Given today's job market, so many people are turning to social media to create jobs for themselves.
They are a good example of chasing your passion and doing what makes you happy no matter the returns.








No comments:

Post a Comment