February 1, 2014

Friday Night Yoga

If you follow my blog then you're no stranger to the name, Humble Beginnings Yoga. She does tutorials and breaks down a whole sequence into 30 days photo a day instagram challenges.

I'd been feeling sore from the 30mins Abs workout class I did yesterday. I figured doing Day 1 - 10 of her latest 30 days sequence will be a great way to end the night.















Check her out on Facebook and instagram. She does both advance and beginner poses with detailed explanations about proper form.

Tomorrow I'l be doing my 90 Burpees to keep up with the 1000 Burpees to spring break challenge. Follow me on instagram(@laurettaashu) or twitter(@mapetiteniche if you're doing any fitness challenges so we can check-in on each other.

Bonne Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment