July 8, 2013

Free Summer Fitness Classes - BOSTON MOVES FOR HEALTH










This Summer, the City of Boston in partnerships with
 the Red Sox Foundation, Partners Health Care, Growing Up Healthy from the 
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Foundation, Blue Cross Blue Shields
 of Massachusetts and Boston Public Health
 Commission ;

will be offering free fitness classes in the city through August 2013.







The program is called Boston Moves for Health

Here is the link to the complete schedule

and Here is the link to the community Calender that lists all the activities



You can follow them on Twitter @HealthyBoston and tweet about them at #BostonMoves

I plan on attending as many of these classes as much as my work

 schedule will allow me to. I'm not one to let a good opportunity go 

to waste.

If you are going to be attending any of the classes and want to go

 with someone, tweet me @mapetiteniche or send me an email at

mapetiteniche@gmail.com and we can plan on going together.

Lets Get Fit this Summer!
Healthy is the goal but it doesn't hurt to look good too ^_^ am I right or am I right?





No comments:

Post a Comment