June 15, 2013

O.N.E Coconut Water - Review



I remember when coconut water became the new popular "health" drink. It became even more popular when Rihanna endorsed it and became the product's spoke model.

I also remember thinking.....there's no way am trying that drink. There's no way they are going to be able to reproduce the fresh and cool taste of the water from a real coconut.
 I thought it was going to a be sugary artificial product.

......Until I bought and tried the drink yesterday for the first time......



I was pleasantly surprised at how much it tasted like the real deal. It tasted fresh.

 I could not taste any additional "artificial" ingredient to it.

I used it to make a strawberry smoothie and it made it taste more delicious than when I use regular water.

My people who like coconut water and garri will not be disappointed ^_^

What the Packaging Says about the product

  • 100% coconut water
  • Ingredients = Coconut water
  • No Fat
  • No Cholesterol
  • No G.M.O.s
  • No Gluten
  • Gently Pasteurized
  • Not from Concentrated

_____________________________________________

Pasteurizing is the act of heating up a product to kill bacteria or any harmful* elements in it. Unfortunately when you over heat a product, you may also get rid of the good ingredients. Therefor *gently pasteurized* means heat was used but in a low intensity.

______________________________________________

Will I recommend this product? 
YES! strictly on a basis of TASTE. If you are looking for a drink that taste exactly like what you get from a real life coconut, YES. However, am not a nutritionist so I cannot speak on whether the nutritional contents satisfy our daily requirements.

Any downside? Its not Cheap. The 1 Liter cost me $7 + dollars but... boy does the price make up for the taste and quality of product.


No comments:

Post a Comment