May 7, 2013

Smiling Stiletto Shoe Club : Step into Spring Fashion Show (Benefits Charities)


I attended a Spring Fashion Show hosted by Smiling Stilettos, an organisation here in Boston for shoe addicts like me. They organize events with the goal of raising funds for different charities in the new England area. Proceeds from this event  will go on to benefit Project Smile and the SimonYouthFoundation

 


Some of the pictures are courtesy of the event's photographer  Pino Domineco

Starting off with the different catering options available, I was blown away. Everything was delicious and I loved that you had several options including vegan, all natural, and organic appetizers.





The fashion show itself was great and highlighted the trends for this season such as the mint green. I definitely left with ideas on how to spice up my ward robe for spring and summer.








No comments:

Post a Comment