March 26, 2013

Wear R.E.D to support MARRIAGE EQUALITY March 26th - 27th 2013


They way I see it, everyone is entitled to the joys and hardships of married life ^_^
 
Since being married comes with certain legal benefits outside of religious practices, I think its only fair that everyone gets this opportunity. In solidarity with the movement, I wore my favourite RED winter scarf to work.

Starting today Tuesday March 26th 2013 and through Wednesday March 27th 2013, the United States Supreme Court will be hearing... I believe... 2 cases on the use of the term "marriage" and other issues surrounding this subject.



You can find out  more about this Human Rights Campaign by clicking here

Remember, this is a Democracy. Exercise you're rights as a citizen by making your voice heard.


No comments:

Post a Comment