December 25, 2012

Christmas In Boston - Faneuil Hall Market Place


For the first time in a loooooooooong time, instead of being in "official vacation mode aka a la potatoe couch" over the Christmas break, I AM WORKING XXX. I know there are tons of events going on in Boston. Unfortunately I will not be attending any. I pray some of the holiday excitement will carry on to late January when i eventually plan on taking a mini vacay.

However, I was able to sneak in a visit to Faneuil hall for some shopping, hanging out with a friend and watching the Boston Blinks show. 

I tried to videotape the show.....partial fail but i still posted it on Youtube 



Boston Blinks ....."featuring the music of the Holiday Pops, is a 6-week state-of-the-art light and sound extravaganza that has transformed every inch of America's first open marketplace. This magical and unforgettable new holiday tradition uses over 350,000 LED lights to illuminate Boston’s skyline. Blink! is a must-see holiday show, perfect for all age."

And then it became too cold to be outdoors. So we sneaked indoors for some food, hot lattes and warmth.


For the most part I know how to "behave" in public even when am uncomfortable  This is true for most situations Unless we are talking about cold weather. 


My sweet tooth always finds the delicious victims



I especially love how the lights reflected on the window panes




STREET PERFORMERS


Romantic BLUE WALK WAY



As with all holidays, BE SAFE! as you celebrate. I wanna chat with every one of you at our next rendevouz in 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment