November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!


While thinking of this post, I started writing a list of 30 things I was thankful for.

After item #3 I stopped.

The process had encouraged me to reflect on my life since moving to Boston last year.

So many things have happened. And shockingly, GREAT THINGS!

It does not seem like I've only been in Massachusetts for one year!

Instead of a list of 30, I came to this conclusion.

I am thankful and grateful to God for GOOD HEALTH. As long as I am healthy and strong, everything is possible. No matter your condition, having good health gives you the strength to put in the required hard work to change your current circumstances.

As an extension of good health, I am also thankful that my dad 
( the man trying to sneak into my pic above ♥‿♥ )
is still cancer free. His last check up was 2 weeks ago.

What are YOU thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment