August 23, 2012

Lights!Camera!Action! Take#2

What I've been up to lately when my face isnt 6ft deep in American College of Sports Medicine text books

I took a quick gateway weekend trip to Atlanta: what can i say...a girl never forgets her first love


I love this view of Atlanta


At the Clayton State University Women Soccer Alumni game


Good friends = Good times....


For a friend's birthday, I had some edible arrangements delivered


I cooked some snails ALL THE WAY FROM CAMEROON ^_^.......Yummmmmmmyyy! Don't knock it till you've tried it


I found a new restaurant in MA that I will definitely be visiting again...SUYA JOINT...the food was delicious and the atmosphere was good + CLEAN + PROPER. I'll definitely recommend it for anyone who wants to try West African cuisine irrespective of the country

I went with a friend from Nigeria who was casually "offended" that they used a Giraffe next to the word SUYA instead of a cow..lol...what do you think? I didnt care. I was hungry and wanted some SUYA.

By the way...their SUYA is the AUTHENTIC one...not the nonsense you see people putting any kind of cow meat on a stick and calling it SUYA.
My nephew...what an adorable bébé

No comments:

Post a Comment