February 2, 2012

Thrift score #02845

I found this little red bag while on a thrifting lunch break from work. I saw it waaaaaaay across the room and literary had to restrain myself from running through the store aisle to it before some other fashionista on a budget grabbed it. It reminded me so much of this Chanel bag which funny enough I have been eye-ing the past couple of days, wondering if i could justify spending so much on a petite bag.

Here is the Chanel bag above

And here below in red is my$5.00 thrifted brand new bag by Talbots which am so excited to be wearing to a fashion event next week.

The Front
The lock
The back

The inside


As I mentioned, I will be attending a fashion event next week. The event is called The Red Shoe Soiree and patrons are encouraged to come wearing a pair of red shoes. The event will also include a fashion show by Boston based designer Avni Fashion. I'm pretty excited since this will be my 1st Boston fashion event....lemme go see what this northerners are all about.
Since I do not own a pair of red shoes and have not found one so far ( I need something comfy and yet chic for this winter weather), going with a red statement purse is my back up plan.....but until then,the search continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment