December 29, 2011

I went out to "Play"

The sun came out in Boston and you know this child of Africa had to getoutofthehouse and go get a hug. As if am not "dark"enough.
 #That moment you realize you should have gotten off the previous exit to avoid being stuck in a traffic stand still#
I later drove by the reason for the traffic...some one's car was on fire in the tunnel in the middle of the high way. I hope no one died :/

View from bridge while on standstill traffic. I was stuck on the bridge for a long time because it didn't occur to me that rush hour occurs everyday around 4-sih...blame the holidays. All that eating has left me dull. But then again, bad sense of timing is a reoccurring theme in my life.

. I took advantage of the "cool" weather to wear my all time favourite flats and gallivant around town thrifting. This was suppose to be a household items aka groceries shopping trip but that is a story for another day.
I got them from Pay-less as a summer shoe and after over 3 years we are still going strong and steady.


And what a good day it was. With $50.00 I got a brand new leather belt, a brand new pair of wedge sandals, 2 pencil skits in green and blue, Ralph Lauren pants, Gap jeans and much more......ah la vie est belle je vous dit.

2 comments:

  1. Adore the trousers. Are they pink or red? Difficult to tell. Happy new year and hope you had a nice christmas too;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. They are red but under different lighting they sometimes come off as a mixture between orange and red. I don't know what that is called.

    ReplyDelete