November 26, 2011

Happy Thanks Giving 2011

SAM_0764


Its Saturday night and am still eating. Its terrible because am not hungry. Just plain Greedy!

So greedy I was too full and  having  food separation anxiety that I did not go out shopping on black Friday and Saturday. Plans where made, lists where jotted down, stores to attack where sketched out and yet I was left on the couch, eating rice and peas with a side of pumpkin pound cake. #Confessionsofafatgirlwithaneatingdisorder
The workout routine is definitely kicking into high gear next week. Instead of my regular 10 miles per day I will be averaging 15 so help me gawd!
SAM_0780.
My brother setting up the table

SAM_0787 My dad. Thank You Lord! for the gift of a father in my life.


SAM_0789
I had to stand, stretch and move my body around to make more room for dessert and coffee

SAM_0792

Lost the chunky XX jumper after dinner. 

That turkey attack left me hot and sweaty.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with family and friends.

 Next year I hope to instead participate in some kind of community service during this time instead of staying at home and pigging out.

 I really feel guilty about my behavior this time.

This year I am thankful for;

1. Graduating from school

2. Moving to Boston and getting a good job immediately….in this recession

3. My dad defeating Cancer . I know of so many stories like his that did not end on a good note. 

A cure for this disease is imperative!

   Thank you Lord!
SAM_0796SAM_0797

No comments:

Post a Comment